Thursday, May 14, 2009

a flower a day keeps the sads at bay :)
















I would love to hold a camera everywhere I go, and capture all the moments of my life. The exciting occasion, the lovely flower, the beaming child, the boring moment - all these are to be treasured. :) to be able to keep all these in my memory, under lock and key of images captured. How nice it would be. I do not want to forget anything, not even the most mundane, for I can see, how a few months down the road I will look back and try to remember what life was like once. Just like how I can't really remember what school life used to be like. Finding my way around in misty cloudy pictures of loneliness, not remembering the strangers' faces I used to see along the walkways or corridors - the odd Science student, surprised to see a Humanities student out of her Humanities shell.
I am not a very good example of a Christian. I get angry at people easily, I don't love all the people I know, I'm not very patient with those who get on my nerves, profanities spill out when I'm not careful. Please don't judge my God for who I am. It's precisely because I am a sinner, that I need a Sinless God to come and redeem me. Although I am not perfect, please give me time. Like what yHope always likes to say, we are all still 'work in progress'. Reading my blog will tell you that I am far from being the perfect person I was meant to be. I am still discovering what it means to be a perfect person, to be a perfect daughter to the perfect Father. But I do know that God = Love, and this is why I am still believing in Him. He gives the most wholesome, perfect, selfless, patient, forgiving, graceful love.

2 comments:

Jean said...

i
<3
yoo

Anonymous said...

hey dearest, thanks for everyth.

"There Is A Higher Throne"
There is a higher throne
Than all this world has known,
Where faithful ones from ev'ry tongue
Will one day come.
Before the Son we'll stand,
Made faultless through the Lamb;
Believing hearts, find PROMISED GRACE-
SALVATION COMES

Check out this song... it is such a comfort and hope. really. im not going through a very good patch right now.. but when i sang this alst sunday, God's word just spoke. grace is promised, given, has been given. the same as salvation. and ya,there is no longer any condemnation.
love you! God loves you no matter who you are too!

love, cherie!