Tuesday, May 12, 2009

should not have




This is -the- sunflower which pleasantly surprised me after solving two hours worth of challenging math problems. The boy is so so thoughtful and sweet. :)







should not have read, should not have gone back to lj, should not have missed what I've left behind.


should treasure the friends I have, should find the place I truly belong to (for life), should get a hold on my emotions, should read more and sleep less.





I fought with him again because of the invitation. I decided not to bother anymore, so be it if he wants his way. This is my life - not his. Then I remembered how God says Do not murder, and that if you anger you are already commiting murder in you heart, then I felt bad about it.

Today's bible quote of the day on fb was "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." [Ephesians 4:32] - BAH God :(

go jiu go la you she me liao bu qi de. qu le ye shi lang fei shi jian. But I musn't go with this mentality, otherwise what he said would become right. Terrible.

And, no more need to fit in. I want to be myself.

No comments: