Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter sunday, resurrection!

i always say that i want to revive this blogging thing. i think i need to try harder...
this is old news by now, but i want to give thanks this easter sunday.
i thank Jesus that He was tried and He had to go through fear and intimidation so that we can be set free from fear and intimidation. I thank God that Jesus had strength from God to go through this so that we can receive this freedom.

I thank God that He is the power of salvation and I thank God that sw has been saved. I don't think he reads this, so it should be pretty safe for me to put this here. I'm so so glad that God has touched him and that he decided to accept Christ. you know, accepting God as your personal Lord and Saviour means so much more than just making a decision to acknowledge Him as God. it also means that you want God to come and take over your life and you want His will to be done. its very humbling to say that someone else knows how to live your life better than you do, but its true. because God's plans are perfect and His plans are to prosper us and never to harm us, we are always able to trust in Him. this truth is so awesome to know. i thank God and i pray that many more people will be able to come to know the redeeming love of Jesus. in retrospect, i feel that maybe i should have spoken to him more about God. the thing is that all the people i love, i find hard to bring to God. maybe because i'm not the best testimony for Him. like my sister, it only occurred to me to bring her to church when her friend jiangyin started bringing her to church, so i guess i'm quite fail at these things of loving people. but i know that God's grace is sufficient for me in everything, and that i don't have to kick myself over my inadequacies because it is sufficient when i am willing to let God work through me and use me.

i hope i get accepted into bible school because i want to learn more about God and His word and I want to love God more and more and more and more and more. I want more of God in my life and I want to share His goodness with everyone I love! so, if i ever talk to you about God, or offer to pray for you, or bless you in the name of Jesus, it means that i love you :)

the coming week is going to be very busy and i pray for strength and sustenance from God, Holy Spirit lead me and guide me in all that I do, that I may be able to glorify your name. Lord, your Kingdom come, and Your will be done, amen.

No comments: